RE: Lee Geysbeek
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: Lee Geysbeek
From: Don Parker <donp@wljn.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2018 16:51:22 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=GoodNewsMedia.onmicrosoft.com; s=selector1-wljn-com; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=R4ncvE99cHV0jkTntJH7O50nqwVL2QNuM7fkZZpDAeo=; b=VBSKRSwIQIUTjtK0zOfJIZIuSG3GBdCxbZ233g5AXeNKlATP7KZXFa8G7RaHLihIm+GDPWEznk1jsJ/zNZQZvkQq+qE0vu0vQiyxl/G0h4xGIMJjtfctc69ZXxBNKIyUoCClb2qx4sXrcQHIFUCKzKwiqXKeL+vttG+qU2NfjwQ=
Lee would come up to Traverse City , and help us at WLJN for shareathons , I so much enjoyed his spirit, and friendship, someone said that CSN ,then HKR
Was his 'baby' ! he enjoyed sharing Christian music, programing with kids all over the nation !     Oh my he will surely be missed....
Praise the LORD for Lee.....may GOD continue to bless all the work he was involved in  !
                                                                       Don Parker ; GoodnewsMedia Inc. WLJN / Fuel FM