RE: Pira CZ RDS Encoder
To: "'CRTech'" <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: Pira CZ RDS Encoder
From: "Bill Hurne" <billhurne@pilgrimradio.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 17:30:34 -0800

Magic RDS is the software Pira recommends for programming the P332 encoders.   You enter settings in the software, and then send those settings to the encoder via a serial cable or IP web connection, either way works.

The web GUI is also useful for changing any settings in the unit.  You can query the current dynamic Radio Text, etc.

Bill