Re: Short-term radio missions work request
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Short-term radio missions work request
From: John Bracken <johnb@calvarysb.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 15:09:45 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=calvarysb-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=from:message-id:mime-version:date:subject:in-reply-to:to:references; bh=hibKMalO4uB0AXL6Pq+fx/Ft2ABUxZ9gG3HM/W/fPiQ=; b=rTIs+89FKTA+tZkzrJ6lPITdjmFR4rQ4/7FClA+Mw8cS/fXSI/K25YEfuMxZSzEXMQ 3sFPxhDh9GNNy4I3ddoLJ5gAt3/+6+qboNgUjkvwWQ+TinGi1Z8VqaDHq4RvjMQAk+SO DW3mKu8zMR5ELW8ozuYIeBRX4dGB1gaBVeUkyAJ510rtWXGy6BCnMCPWsWM9ZKSlbNfB gIgpNjhV82pcfQmV6hrCNYsKephuWIUxkq6E5ruRfaEoaFC7Mp274jD9ccSnz1HCZBRX HUAqisDHuSok5VPvkQoAMOhES6+R7K9rX7a8eAp4ppSb9YE1PfHslAoC8tng3m7juMYm ZAjA==
Alan & Steve,

I am forwarding this request to Mark in Florida.  I worked with him building an LPFM in a village in Alaska and he and his team have done stations in the Congo and other similar locations.

Praying,

John

John Bracken, Media & Radio Broadcasting
Cell: 805-705-4854

Calvary Chapel Santa Barbara
1 N. Calle Cesar Chavez, Ste. 21
Santa Barbara, CA 93103