Re: crtech Digest 24 Nov 2018 21:57:30 -0000 Issue 15766
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: crtech Digest 24 Nov 2018 21:57:30 -0000 Issue 15766
From: Tim Madeira <Tim@wrgn.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 15:52:34 -0500
David,

We are currently using a Barix Instreamer 100 (to feed audio) and an Exstreamer 100 (to receive the audio) to feed our station in St Croix from here in Pennsylvania since we got back on the air on Jan 1 of this year. We have a thumb drive with audio as a fail-safe, but so far it has been pretty solid! Obviously, solid internet on both ends is critical, and we are working on a secondary backup internet on the St Croix end. The 100 can be had for about $200. I'm curious if anyone has found anything better?

We will be installing a new antenna and transmitter as soon as the Christmas winds die down to replace what was damaged in from Irma and Maria.

Tim

Tim Madeira
General Manager

2457 SR 118
Hunlock Creek, PA 18621
570-477-3688

crtech Digest 24 Nov 2018 21:57:30 -0000 Issue 15766

Topics (messages 87863 through 87865):

Re: Barix 500 Exstreamer as stand-along MP3 stream receive unit?
        87863 by: Terry Cowan
        87864 by: Kevin Kidd

Re: RDS Encoder?
        87865 by: Mark Croom