Re: Barix 500 Exstreamer as stand-along MP3 stream receive unit?
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>, David Woodworth <David.Woodworth@moody.edu>
Subject: Re: Barix 500 Exstreamer as stand-along MP3 stream receive unit?
From: "vern@wa0rcr.com vern@wa0rcr.com" <vern@wa0rcr.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2018 11:06:04 -0600 (CST)

Hi David,

You will need to find a BARIX Instreamer to use at the source end. The Exstreamer is for the transmitter site and the Instreamer is for the sending or studio end. I have a fair amount of experience with the 100 series BARIX units.

As others have said, Internet stability is everything, as I have found out.

Vern Jackson

Jackson Communications