Barix 500 Exstreamer as stand-along MP3 stream receive unit?
To: <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Barix 500 Exstreamer as stand-along MP3 stream receive unit?
From: <davecurrie8663371234@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 19:52:01 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version:thread-index :content-language; bh=NMFAqk8TWFDWsWpEjf6ezpIZC4+icwftCZcYR5Yd4Iw=; b=SZIUcLrjA08bqyAq5odxdDYi/UbcFmlnZbVMGMZvW/uX/1Zq5RK+L4VkeECBTUzNYQ zKtk/Qiz+UlTydhxMC/WFlOtLiczLNktcNKuBVd1cW/2+jt58Jdempu88CdDBohwivoH lOa06PVQK1e55BQvONpyXDmBsE/vUqBjLH6BV+yo10vVw6Qlviu26PEGHi8t/ALSnM2V 8RilvIqVid8UfQTHGQWhunnT4/WbtJGp7D0mpIMESsvc9mS2jvrKY396LxV+o4MUXKww 5wf/rW/fj0csuz8tIZSPvmoWosS6pGU9DGHzGeXHfJyuoWLYmlW5Wadt5AQw3tSaD/xK LDzA==
I live well outside of the coverage area of one of my transmitters.

In order to hear what is on the air I have a studio off-air receiver that feeds a simple computer running NCH Software Broadwave Streaming Program.

Has been running without interruption for years.

A second very simple computer at the far end will play programming just fine.

Only issue I have discovered with the Broadwave Stream is about 10 – 12 seconds latency.

Audio quality is good!

Try it:  http://chjx-tx.ddns.net:88/broadwave.mp3

Also try   http://petroliagospel.ddns.net:89/broadwave.mp3

Dave

CJTW 93.7 Kitchener – CHJX 99.9 London – CJFH 94.3 Woodstock

Please consider supporting our Ministry!

 <http://london.faithfm.org/support-us/>

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please contact the sender immediately by return electronic transmission and then immediately delete this transmission, including all attachments, without copying, distributing or disclosing same. Thank you!