Re: Barix 500 Exstreamer as stand-along MP3 stream receive unit?
To: crtech@crtech.org
Subject: Re: Barix 500 Exstreamer as stand-along MP3 stream receive unit?
From: Terry Cowan <tcowan@knlr.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 12:34:52 -0800

David,

I would encourage someone to "donate" another 500 for studio and set it up in the STL mode.  Even so, it will be only as reliable as the internet.

I use the model 1000 here over our wireless LAN and it works almost flawlessly.  I have had to change the LAN's frequency once or twice but otherwise it has worked well.

Terry Cowan

KNLR/KNLX