RE: Testing RF Power Transistors
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: Testing RF Power Transistors
From: "Allard, Mark G" <MGAllard@unwsp.edu>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2018 02:18:58 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=unweagles.onmicrosoft.com; s=selector1-unwsp-edu; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=gSwFFovUGK43lGtFEwzntX7ubPXjUrS2wJb7a3gwo8I=; b=OoOh3V/2PHb1/0ItJeBfqLbd1rhBnRDnA/zDo0n7CA81naBNZFugI4kIFlNmG1O+LslPD8NCDY/0UHfbOBNthq4kKjSAO53XHGQtoEm7r+KpXg10dyzmvfDbQ1c1BYmIhqLCGlWw8dC01NOvvx6uEl12g2oHCewDMzhUvNJihAg=

Well, that’s new to me.  That’s depressing at any price.