RE: RDS Encoder?
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: RDS Encoder?
From: Ben Barber <ben@inovonicsbroadcast.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2018 18:15:42 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=inovonicsbroadcast.onmicrosoft.com; s=selector1-inovonicsbroadcast-com; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=ljKqSUVIRidD632GXy+USke3TAxzgUQxqKTnq5yMxCY=; b=h9djTVGIfmQ4UdtIqdP516V1/ck9peI0/N9IZZdROQqW9OUwggy6x+toAPxOxIuNZGiN7LL1BGyzfiblIUqlzV5zLTPuQgm4rvZmOrDizcOEynihr4r36xIqKW3IoBcTO9Zxq+zCjuBrtimpI9mPoU0ivtGd+jH2OX0+LZJ1ExM=

Hi Dave,

I agree with not getting a cheap USB to Serial adapter.  We often get calls from engineers who have used some obscure adapter and wonder why it doesn’t work.

…Buy the best, and cry only once…!

Portrait & Logo

BEN BARBER
President / CEO