FW: RDS Encoder?
To: <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: FW: RDS Encoder?
From: <davecurrie8663371234@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2018 13:11:56 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:to:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version :content-language:thread-index; bh=WS8clc15ugKzskEBecWseQQxn67PquH4RKTzhPuRmxE=; b=uQSwOUN4ClM3hCrhyLeSihGt//mLSJXTmO83AQAFXOJqtWbk8Yu+YHbL6kK/VS8bb0 nTNyVvOw1joOFmzRaIUQrI+So4mh+2+LDPhGV4+RseXtSYGE8oQ8uPeBys++l3mVfs/f sQaD6Sdae+dOJez8n8H5CQeTEyuK2vjA7hpen5g4MVoE1vgWr5liCKg1qkJ8W7QrOZzf XWM40jTKa/m9H9KL8yQuiJKZB2TMHvSmw4InzYw5M0RjhxzYLXaN+1+94ln5RU6KcAje ARVFOlK66KrzwVOpbGC4CwDKIredhV2ZZa1smkEnkBv6iolckvOU+y0Z57QJsB/ugTvv R0Rg==

I have had way too much experience with USB to 9 pin serial adapters.

School of hard knocks taught me that the inexpensive (cheap) USB adapters won’t work.

I have found that the Startech adapter does work well.  Here is a link:   https://www.startech.com/Cards-Adapters/Serial-Cards-Adapters/1-Port-USB-Serial-RS232-Adapter-Cable~ICUSB2321F

Cost should be less than $ 30.00 – well worth the few extra dollars.

Dave

CJTW 93.7 Kitchener – CHJX 99.9 London – CJFH 94.3 Woodstock

Please consider supporting our Ministry!

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please contact the sender immediately by return electronic transmission and then immediately delete this transmission, including all attachments, without copying, distributing or disclosing same. Thank you!