Re: Remote equipment for sports broadcasting
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Remote equipment for sports broadcasting
From: Kevin Trueblood <kevin@neptuneradio.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 11:13:59 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=neptuneradio-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=W/Zn/ZBV2XU86ZKvN0uExQICH1zns4f8rGy8RvAb0yI=; b=spS1crAJE26qPT0u2mffWb/1XA0EoT3i1Io1QXZfkceFr+SirbqZoK8pRVASVyn9R/ W5YaN6cH8WvPwM8MOWK/WSj+r3aMYkA8Y6S47segpQGWlKdSpqVXoXjoZlxPlGWSDt2V 8yuIPqizAeoBWfjUpGit42m+6I+5y8gburl4A7MA4amazs25r5zZmocgAiUTauymJHr6 n0Rz6AzcVFe49DoBilaqKcy2SCOvgurNekpFvMHL0vmoXe5dS7YqBe4IuW44O9YMNiJ3 D7y69YKOz+OhNx1aeumwWqRBM4ErX3vW3OY0ED3Hn9GAKtw6LOl7EddYEHGeTZtEJcXh phcw==
I have the Comrex Opal. Works really well, and use it as a backup to our Tieline when doing high profile events. Will work with any mobile device or a laptop.

While I also like hardware options, Cleanfeed is another one out there that works well and sounds good. It's also free, which is nice.

Kevin