Re: Remote equipment for sports broadcasting
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Remote equipment for sports broadcasting
From: Tim Roberts <tim@kmocfm.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2018 19:32:30 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kmocfm-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=1eHOT6DTUaFJxFkdyTEIgmjD4fPDbVPtKoFUc6WfU1Y=; b=Ua/I7OTU5A/cNQvXqkHviHdLYF4CeGyy/1zkXqR91/oXHwX1a5dVh4Y+kLkcqMnt6w H97iBad1o4oVbCSoSdnZl7Gk/gxACOoHkT0IVP9y8s52+aM7Bp2PM/d6IGg5CM3GXVyy zuy5reLDoqJxtfoMimBWTk6gKe71MATukEdVKIFODz+/hK00tbflMvXunee/7RaLxls6 Xgah+5aWITPru6/ETztHuMV/D+HS9OJE2pWJzOM2Veu/a0NWeNULKOyCLuFLltXmb3lV oMjmg0ht4VESF7iv7HRA3EwevALy2sp8hAoofb0L/ZWBJKUFDPvvpCZ2jzrwz5F2I0dA bhtg==
References: <CALhX5z4ch1th02TwCO-sJELJjzTcAL0tGB=3cqqPH0=9CEPJ9w@mail.gmail.com> <kCQyj.6851d85cf2.9dd3ee26-b05b-bf80-882c-1c6d0b0958ca@sosradio.net> <CALhX5z4ZsvNwBzWZKNKKxUezdg4oyTbhp=fd=oVNXto7ohhSaA@mail.gmail.com> <kCQyj.0851feabc2.8dcc90f0-08d6-bf70-3f26-b198a1718e6f@sosradio.net> <CALhX5z6hwQfn7DtOUUzApLkM0K+TJoQ4yPamcC4iV4uY7TEbxA@mail.gmail.com> <444456409.225033.1541806984567@myemail.cox.net>
That's just a number that was given as a possibility. I'm not sure if that would include just equipment, or also the cost of paying the needed personnel as well for the whole season.