Re: Remote equipment for sports broadcasting
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Remote equipment for sports broadcasting
From: Pat Wahl <pwahl@wwib.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2018 13:26:13 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=wwib-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=QKJRSYAcN1VM1xIAmSV7e45T4/bfV+DONpVjgK5/Yfs=; b=P4C0Dqgr3/djoNlOzC4oEooILuAYUAZUEixDvx6UCw6D1lO6kUJWGZPefjmN12uLTe 5PdAFkpZ22Er9Xj2PgB4cewJz12Unr2QUOJqjr+gh5rdktjSjOsm81tuzcWfusNPjHwm HmNCs9K8LcGP/YKOsUVLR3aO7SHFxltA834alX3e2hVYmSNw7747QJIDOE0OJMWCvlyo vU5o+lZlD7915rgF9OjH8wfbouW9yOvtR2wu4Y9VdmrYAAE+JBQinLX252tQ6GcRDEox RT/L9CSQaIquzey40fOJWxBogRfHjj7S1B064NGVXaEYhrQxl/07EsH/5Yo3D2S8edt0 NvqA==
We do exactly what you are describing and have been for many years. We have used both Comrex and Tieline equipment with very good results. At this point we are having POTS lines disconnected in gyms, fields and rinks as all of those locations are now served by wired Internet and reliable 4G service. Expect to spend something for reliable equipment that will make the most out of sometimes less than reliable IP connections.

Pat
WWIB/WOGO
Chippewa Falls, WI