Re: Remote equipment for sports broadcasting
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Remote equipment for sports broadcasting
From: Tim Roberts <tim@kmocfm.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2018 13:03:54 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kmocfm-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=BzfuxFZLUtHpcZFrQIDQ4J+O/Rb1nKgbnT9CuCio4uU=; b=KUrpdjgyPctkibz+zP0116taf9leX5H0NEyTv4sbl47RP6D8SPLdXRg4GCr2yOd2FH kvP9XOdkMeud3s4fC6MekzjUu0Z/AkOijmEwGlROSw8lpxRBQ93ID4f3ad9VEMvx4qXS upXGuTui53FA90PHhVeXXzUwocehPU+JV89yS8a5EBbc7kO4lLjZMRlftkDgqowyI3Hc PwtZmkHgYW1AKQ3n29dwHvc8hb3rYW5MyCyz31UkSCHKS83AlezpvbopkSyZNppttoTs cqCOSCakAy93LjUkuu+NthUuAbpUk7rkTHSFjRbP4aoI4Q9ezbMrG1Z/THIxx+Nd83H8 EFLQ==
Thanks Dan. Right now just looking to see how much the equipment cost would be. It is for radio. Thinking probably one person in studio, 1 for play by play, 1 for color, and a spotter. If we go ahead with this it would be for next season, just trying to piece together all the logistics right now. We'd be covering the Friday night home games of the three high schools in town. They all share our local stadium with the college.
-Tim/KMOC