Re: Satellite Registration Procrastinators beware
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Satellite Registration Procrastinators beware
From: Kevin Kidd <kkbroadcastengineering@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 20:31:40 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=/ISWLFE2/4Iz38JVFLs2zrNhlib8l1A3NiSek8hGkvw=; b=MQNMEYhoUZkU30FJB232/wm/QI241S5sIzT6TSr+nlZaF2GD/lPGkpUkPmfCsKEYiT DwvD3o4Pkdbyv6+yqpGlSEq17OpElHdWB+9AUKzn2KzdpYJNaaMOFtTH237IOrXFvT/2 Vc10DAhzE0GaumnT1fldpTJNEIW0RR5yAD1Cj+vHhBxd74gh2EOehhHR56qZqaCKBK8b OowT7iedGKohQFX2DmTsfqJPrTXBsj+4LnUiAKB+2WZN8xb1FkQR/5DkOg7zXz/dRZ7p iePszUB8G2iY3Nc9mQwBU3WKP1D4yCFKYABgasnd+LZDJfSqg5nPrsyzRlcUyGVo6PWE tzbw==
Ron,

I had my last procrastinator FRN do this yesterday when I was trying to log in.   I had earlier logged in with their FRN & PW to see if the semi-senile owner had filed it himself and upon seeing the new user welcome, exited but didn't log out.  This is apparently a bad thing.  Clearing the browser cache got me back into all other FRNs but this particular FRN consistantly went to a blank white page.  The help desk lady said that she had answered a couple of calls over the last day about this issue.

It required an FRN account reset from the help desk to regain access to that particular FRN account.

I just finished their 312 and they should be able to pay the 159 tomorrow.

Kevin C. Kidd, CSRE/AMD
Lawrenceburg, TN
AM Ground Systems Company  -  WD4RAT
kkidd@kkbc.com  --  866-22-RADIO -- 866-227-2346