RE: About me:
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: About me:
From: Paul Cameron <paulc@thefamily.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2018 11:56:03 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=EvangelMin.onmicrosoft.com; s=selector1-thefamily-net; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=RD3x+D4+uksS/iiXZbA7rRxEAL8nQk2o+YYeM+9xdd8=; b=bRwG8ni+5zXWSGFObpP69Lpm4a/L6QLfcS9vixb/15oTDcFSrRvdEGqRexT4eSZpJE0fgyvmSPNIAZ/sjJPH4GIuAzq22l9ymNt7Zu3RChF9OJ4Vh3ggo+76utophidmSUR85aFjvDcKwjQQR8t9yUumOA7vdfbZGMnyG1JGrT8=
So grateful for you work on so many fronts!

Paul G Cameron

Chief Operating Officer/General Manager

The Family Radio Network, Inc.

920-702-7850

91.9 Appleton/Oshkosh WEMI-FM (101.7 Fond du Lac, 101.7 Ripon)

91.5 Green Bay WEMY-FM (95.5 Two Rivers/Manitowoc)

91.3 Sheboygan WSTM-FM (103.3 Sheboygan Lakeshore)

88.5 Wausau/Stevens Point WGNV-FM (94.1 Antigo, 107.3 Waupaca)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE     This e-mail transmission may contain information that is proprietary, privileged and/or confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the information contained in or attached to this message is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.