RE: Websites Apps and streams _ oh my!
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: Websites Apps and streams _ oh my!
From: Mark Murdock <mark@celebrationradio.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2018 15:41:50 +0000

We just recently switched to Bluehost (https://www.bluehost.com/) from a proprietary host that was primarily oriented toward church websites. We are using WordPress. We found a really versatile theme with all sorts of options and bells and whistles, and have designed our own site. It has a lot more capabilities than our old provider offered, without having to pay $100 for every change we wanted to make. Plus it’s mobile friendly and our old site was not. It is a DIY thing and you will need to pay attention to security (https://www.wpbeginner.com/wordpress-security/). Our IT people recommended the WordFence security plugin (https://www.wordfence.com/).

Mark Murdock

Production Director

KAMB

90 E. 16th St.