Re: Websites Apps and streams _ oh my!
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Websites Apps and streams _ oh my!
From: Joel Force <wpgmit@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2018 11:21:53 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=zuDx/LS1VYcM55Di6BgnosH1eYUaaPPt7MZ4ZG8teAg=; b=kaiaPyvgfKfLr7vi2aV/f9Uw5fZKfo65B3av7948Y3Plyg5TLnxMhX1Ds7QGknn22Z fpRJC4XHv8UWjN183vEVYG7Sr5RVNxSYt7xzYaCOE9i8ehFYRGUjd15C4+VMsXJr3ThI CVSKCzUXyP7pg5PeO8cKAAKcjDEqkk4iGFy2xblUbgYgMHUDjdQYyWuDKx6ZNjfY/Lw/ GyhaIORhOkQ5kWVkdmiHhpl98awGBBRC086p6hMtYl0UzagGjZQBZgrJeocZM7aKiKTE rH8NeBXY6Vp3qRTSsJmXgGPRPlLkIlcYpWCywiE+JfdaMdCFVhjfqEfdMpKHLrFH2nxM i85w==
Hi Cameron,

I recommend InMotion Hosting. They offer 24/7/365 US-based customer support, cPanel, free SSL, and tons of other options for very reasonable prices.

As far as web design, we use WordPress (Content Management System) to design and manage our own website here at WPGM - https://wpgmfm.org/  It's hard to beat WordPress. It's very user friendly, can be pre-installed when buying a hosting account and has a host of free mobile-friendly themes and plugins (Wordfence security is a must.) The Frontier theme is one of the best responsive themes I've seen and it's free. Here are some major sites that use WordPress: https://wordpress.com/notable-users/

The neat thing is that someone can use the WordPress CMS to put together a great looking website for free. Of course, you'll still need to pay for web hosting.

The Apps we have are from SubSplash.

Joel Force
IT Coordinator
WPGM & WBGM Radio