RE: About me:
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: About me:
From: "Thannum, Rod G" <RGThannum@unwsp.edu>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2018 13:03:52 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=unweagles.onmicrosoft.com; s=selector1-unwsp-edu; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=gSxXdVJLlipqKPzT2qH6eDbO7mzkPSiZeHcNP+NtWgI=; b=WYcIXaItY3IUX1aAwkGNrMss/XM0slMpLrstOJsSAytSBbhGRlTSRqwuMy+Ayl8MJq4dMsZrWrhhzpwT0pmeWKl0ALaXiDr5Sl5n+EETAv1OmIKj3Vieus5Y/TabQ7Sa4xDalWw7jcTMr5rpMTuvMuo/ATzEQgHv98VXHjIYF+g=
Blessings Tom, more grandkid time now.

Rod