Re: Websites Apps and streams _ oh my!
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Websites Apps and streams _ oh my!
From: Mike Shane <somethingorother@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2018 00:15:16 -0400 (EDT)

I believe Salem Web Network does outside work.

Mike Shane in Omaha

On October 2, 2018 at 5:36 PM Cameron Beierle <manager@kacs.org> wrote:

Folks,

We aren’t entirely happy with the service we receive from our present website server host and site design service.

Who do you use for yours?  We looking for one that looks professional, has reliable and affordable tech support, creates both a digital device friendly website (looks good on both PC, laptop, pad devices, and smartphones); can provide a separate app (iPhone and Droid).  Budget is an issue.

So who might you recommend?

Cameron

KACS