RE: National WEA and EAS Alert test on Wed Oct 3
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: National WEA and EAS Alert test on Wed Oct 3
From: Stephen Dealy <steved@salemdetroit.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2018 17:38:16 +0000
Accept-language: en-US

Good points.   I read that the WEA will be sent multiple times over 30minutes and that cell phones that didn’t receive because OFF / AIRPLANE MODE, will receive when reconnected.   Users should only receive the message once.

Probably a good idea to have cell phones outside air studios during THAT hour tomorrow.

PS Duck and Cover

STEVE DEALY,
Operations Manager
SteveD@SalemDetroit.com