Re: Optelator (was Gentner/Burk Voice Interface)
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Optelator (was Gentner/Burk Voice Interface)
From: Mark Croom <markc@newmail.kinshipradio.org>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2018 21:32:04 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=newmail-kinshipradio-org.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-transfer-encoding; bh=FuZmAs438R3Y8sSLxno7IakmNEeRGTMa/N5ThRjzzXM=; b=wzFIzeMQz6MouH6k44NdN3TgcUPKiW0x2b/wdtKEtcnPSUIknrQI78cEfvj9d0+lOj fCUWxBE+a4ZV+NF5IhHZTBNchHxEQ5enCCuC774A12yjllj40IVCdDlzBOAw9e8T3fqu U0YTxojcWlvc1SIeKtdVckrZuBkO5r18OD/9eL04Mq4tOrrGg0QwvGRPHdcQuvoz+j8W M69XyqmZ/UQ88KzfRdrcjWO9B+i/mCcMsX9JkaLrRD8p3XeNqaQk66+kX+XsvbGz1wMO nFs0H1ILIy7W+H1fv8NMWZrQVo+StlIEp1PMqgNe4FQf5Orc40udC1uS5qlgKabFMpeT fCNA==
The ones I used had RJ-11 jacks, for copper POTS only.

I don't even know for sure if they would pass DSL signals but I
presume they would. But as far as a LAN protector, the ones I used
were strictly for POTS phone service.

Mark
MN