RE: About me:
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: About me:
From: Pete Allen <pallen@wrbs.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2018 20:46:55 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=951shinefm.onmicrosoft.com; s=selector1-WRBS-com; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=VmSWkY3EWdCSodcUG095ORgPdPnmJag4QbY8fkLJ9kM=; b=saQYVVUlGVPv9L4oYispCR5Lfgc3tXkk5+D8T9pqkaJ/EPLSZ1O+czP1V9fazjnZRo6eEm5f4UFJRw7uXg5mYmAo7yNxIH6QpbC6fMElvh25I6DIbQcdZwPXuDM7n38LbJAjFKBYeBZoI4nbUtoRb/sUIJTMZ+BXiSIWMs8dGlE=
Hi Tom,

Thanks so much for your ministry to us over the years – All the folks of CRTech have been a tremendous help through these many transitions and your skills made that all possible and even enjoyable.  I’m sure you’ll find much to do in the “vineyard” in the days to come.  Many folks have told me they get busier AFTER they retire – so I guess I can’t ever retire since I’m already too busy now!

Wishing you and Sheila (and all the grands) all the best,

Pete

Peter J. Allen

Chief Engineer

WRBS 95.1 SHINE-FM / WRBS AM1230