Re: Gentner/Burk Voice Interface
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Gentner/Burk Voice Interface
From: Pat Wahl <pwahl@wwib.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2018 14:34:12 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=wwib-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=L/H1jTri7XA49gVq/mZn6Kss7/fB+/dW6dqffKZfiWY=; b=EmntCnab4DuYnB5awYR2UmlAVJ/qWg+kW5Tc6RJ6K7aNTJWlAEd6o2xRvBzI3ywhVM WJyxhxWGI7zk0x2P2U70Fx172A/8qrAhjhbXnrIGlgMLVLnrbTaRNtYqot/BkL6WpGvh 3ChUU5JKri9dGqwsycmOy1eJsZxA8MQyaWupooCCqDmI7anHgptO6Joo7E/e4QTXHnrZ x2lyvkO+JXXNjFTQWZcj50xMie7TpVMaF5YrO+JTMx/Zs8MWlJJnKXH1/hZ5vDuyUlVR bhWAFX+1F98DrhhnxaA/wYbj7avNskGAWUf9rySDndUWKl32kucjkoB5WxpmjRuxoepk 1O2w==
I think there are lots of VRC2500 class units out there in operation still (we have three). If this is such a frequent and predictable point of failure and if it is a serviceable card (not a motherboard), then I think the company should rethink this particular decision. This kind of issue does play into my future thinking about Burk products.

Chippewa Falls, WI