RE: About me:
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: About me:
From: Ben Barber <ben@inovonicsbroadcast.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2018 15:32:48 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=inovonicsbroadcast.onmicrosoft.com; s=selector1-inovonicsbroadcast-com; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=XfETC3te0hdDmjb7TAY8Zx0qyzqBWBUBpcohM+2cjm0=; b=gp2PkErD7/60Tk3kkYNtsEUhlR65Cbw5/EfvVSMbMNI7/9xQ5D/n2syy3/9bGaufu9Ir+O+QXgnuQYH6ZAab/KI67uQNDf/ya5WtWFccB3LFnp2uYi4PNYOyKmbO7qYSsQreZvPXjNnmswDcryhyb990yXsdv1Tyco9OOmycDQc=
Hi Tom,

Thanks for all you have done.  I appreciate you managing the CRTech list and hope that will continue.  Also the CRTech dinner in Vegas each year is a great thing you’ve headed up.

Looking forward to your next step…!

Portrait & Logo

BEN BARBER
President / CEO