Optelator (was Gentner/Burk Voice Interface)
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Optelator (was Gentner/Burk Voice Interface)
From: Andy Lynch <andy@myitguys.us>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2018 14:23:41 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=appriver3651000855.onmicrosoft.com; s=selector1-myitguys-us; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=HWRY+Ce9nJxSW1PXe2WfJEnEgiNvlcs+J1glTzhS1eQ=; b=Q85i/vzIOFDjy//FV1N/2k5zc86OrOpNY4tdPhkQP0gDsaC1cNCV8U+OTGIQMM7BEsXkSV+PiA9hQ92y7RE/Zod3qBuw6srvbPqu8oOCX4MBrNkGQFsUwCZj+k1Yrdn7G5d28WlOwwsN58OhwyK64sJ+d+3+w4Z6JpecmmdRnGQ=

I’m assuming this isn’t an RJ45 connection, capable of protecting an incoming copper internet connection?  The pictures I can find online don’t make it obvious, one way or the other…

Andy