Re: Gentner/Burk Voice Interface
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Gentner/Burk Voice Interface
From: Mark Croom <markc@newmail.kinshipradio.org>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2018 08:31:09 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=newmail-kinshipradio-org.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=u4n4IsrYwYShjKj3r4NMQja7aIQpi1G4a24v276Dxjc=; b=zYvR4AYg0EAW2sIkAr6gUBpa1L2/svh3uccAozmHKyOoz+CpmgXcAYYnY/VUFNn449 ezgBWEkW1Qn43nq5oQAv8Oaz3iwAHQJM3iCfUdsYl09rP1ZaAc7dCWRks1PAJh2phyxW S9VqnfS5+1c7M+G4mGeO1YzT5EsvTiR95+THxu8tSZEzNggfn1Y6mBq8JIxRFNrUpho+ W+uDot2+aOlYbFSCmORtwBJaKYclXetv8qmP66gK1H2poJWhT48QO+O3dpqmYaal5CqO eLf05G/lEqrnQhVzJ4ntsQU0VzWFK27ZdOKCP0N/ek3YmqhrmN6LSdTnOd6ATv452PHV op0Q==
I also endorse this approach.

The Optelator is a pretty solid device, and since voice interface modules are expensive I thought they were a pretty good investment when I had the opportunity to implement them.

Mark
MN