Re: About me:
To: CRTECH <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: About me:
From: John Stortz <ka4flx@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2018 21:57:22 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=Z16WsUzvidsaO867fYW9btG9zkbmxls6suQlf5K62oo=; b=nnV3M+tcm/jhxz27ocBR+HYfC68srrH47ekZfRaqG0EXswAqIRRl7BBlIiOo6k9+jH SyTiBqTUpEnyfhudEaDET760GKrdAoC/8McwpPxhCa4B8QT/i7DUnIt6Um078/I/oCr3 jvAZxXVEQsvDWHyz9tFK/UmPzeRDAm5NcZtUbgHEF8oYkG8F19tfZh5233WdZl8t1iAI o+MBCxLmbVwysOW9aDxNmRfcywP4FNb9f+UXcJB4UYidCo0AYlX9vuzO0YHoXv5v1p5+ BXXuia9xNyUXAlQ22Odq3od7yAIHvEyfQlSiyVZn/yTXA+IVC3+TX5/msQIRvu5pwAF/ QhEQ==
Same from here, Tom.
John S.

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables,
then what is baby oil made from?
*~Unknown Wise Guy~