Re: About me:
To: "CRTech" <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: About me:
From: tcowan@knlr.com
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2018 01:40:30 +0000
Blessings Tom
Terry Cowan

September 30, 2018 4:33 PM, "Tom Bosscher" <tom@bosscher.org> wrote:

To my friends on CRTech

Most of you know I was intending to retire next year. As of Thursday that plan changed, as I am no longer employed by WCSG, Cornerstone University.

Please understand a few things:

I still support the ministry and working staff of WCSG.

Sheila (my amazing wife) and I are in a great spot. Well, maybe. I overheard Sheila talking to someone and she said that she was going to have to get a full time job. The other person asked, "Oh, is money tight?" Sheila said "It has nothing to do with money. I married Tom for better or worse, but not for lunch!" :)

CRTech has always been separate from WCSG, and CRTech will continue in its form. Matter of a fact, I've been thinking about redoing the website so it is more current. I've also thought about moving the email list itself over to groups.io, but for now, things will stay the same.

Most of you use this email address to get hold of me. Of course, the cornerstone.edu account is no longer valid.

Things are good here. I already have the entire week booked!

Thank you to all of you for what has to be 2 decades of crtech. +/- 3 dB!

Tom Bosscher