RE: AM Power level question to the Oracle....
To: "'CRTech'" <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: AM Power level question to the Oracle....
From: "Bill" <mrradiodad@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2018 16:22:44 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=aol.com; s=a2048; t=1538349767; bh=Fqe0qMlQxky9puMPPgEvo+LSnlsRmTWm2vySW3H19XI=; h=From:To:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:From:Subject; b=K2AE2ZUmwLjNQezLk09luPMnSNrjUP9sV/Ycsy5ECJPmeC2PLyNeIbxdr99XlNt2LwBVEBPYCojema/tnKQqjFRmVHH97lBTeSQ1a0++sCqKoasbKrYHKBroAc1dlVWRoSs/fHK3FrzeUzWDB3hoRzmLSfLe5RnGcPiw70Ka0Io4MjaOOInlPNiuTBDFq7RYwMzYSTGn/mXy99c1+4kzJQ0u5O9k5ijs0rKgwDIC7Wu5E+WfMOtvZlPl2Wxm3GThLQQmJlUrEAENqQR9UIJDi5rKMVMWtOdo8MCx0r+AsgAYakwZmUimQh/h2C69L2YNYdevCMnjRRc2UBVKwX4ICw==

Thanks Ed,

I am sort of that old grey Engineer (52 years)  This station was granted both PSRA and PSSA back in the 80’s.  The point of my question was that originally the station was authorized at about 13 different power levels between 500 watts and the overnight level of 127 watts.  The current license only shows the day power (10Kw)and the night 127 watts.  So, are the various other levels originally authorized still valid, or does the station need to just step down all the way at local sunset?

Bill