Re: C-band satellite downlink interactive map
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: C-band satellite downlink interactive map
From: Pat Wahl <pwahl@wwib.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2018 15:43:57 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=wwib-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=VcEuD6MhdHHkMj3HkMHiSE6UtikMZA0lWEnxE2cuW0M=; b=igk+j/SO4gBrl6ELmVm+UEfSYr6yTyj6qUrzuPIrbVRlm2YiF0CYXv3ggZO7l70TOL rUF5iwwTCiVVhTX0yoGgrSx90GRlR45dXxajmfOzoDVQR6Mby+enxlMNFFznZErW/KiW JFrYoCBZFXPcbWj8JvuIyq8fOkykfiERW3vemYjiwAe7eG6HyDq0yeTeCn8Xv+wwPnUt f1b4wIn99MWWlNl8o0rwBzr9Y0AnB7kUCu5UZheKKpcEnFFE5s4Eocr4llExeEtpx2kN +kNngEr3fu0u4SUYMEN5EYm1pPA0xhs8sTc85KRmg1rid3GvSYLd4GosIUMZA75vSnF4 LDhA==
The dots I see in our area are for the two newspapers. I don't see anything for our site, although it is fully registered as of early this summer.

Pat Wahl
Chippewa Falls, WI