Re: Re: looking for telephone interface 'input'
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Re: looking for telephone interface 'input'
From: "Harvey T. Twite" <harveytmedia@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2018 23:56:42 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=P4Nb0sDynKJgVUkdCO5G1ReeW4bTgZBw0zHrkLuWXOs=; b=DMrad2HPJJQCKVzeUxW/5QWDOkgmLkIlkEkiDgUtD/lK49Gij9SXtj1oFSCuGrV9fZ Ye9JUdj2dJvyU9V+FmXzs/3zuo75zahLu/qZihqIrtRfrwiDnUYGzeFG92Zeo+iUNLoI 6I1pDw/06AEXa3G80WOzY21sm2iDnzP0KeqRRg7Z+fgVZsJqPQKjqZ1bxGbfwjw6Tb6E XXhqhiqYJZXuOFJOyB534t8tg0FJ2XFNqyrFvxFA2HK8Ko+2zXIDECFNv4OnuaZ+RW4r aKK5Rf95df5/JHZTmR+G8uU8Y2uzCbvtGgte73dn+AJ4qe/RpshyQgWO3FqJ7Mw09HTT MHlw==
The engineer set up the phone lines to the Telos firs...so if the studio answered, no one could access the line. Plus..telos uses modular jacks..you can wire them on a punch block....

Harvey T. Twite
President - General Manager
Radio Ruidoso - KEDU Radio 102.3 FM
Network New Mexico