RE: tough website issue
To: 'CRTech' <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: tough website issue
From: nathaniel.steele@icloud.com
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 11:30:58 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=icloud.com; s=04042017; t=1537288261; bh=0WekKNbNKNBj7UWp8iy3hbkCKi2nFR4Fj4SLEMm2Ty8=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-id:MIME-version:Content-type; b=Tyt7f7WWYeRYsiS4Hmc8EMO5xTqguyJ5LR+fVW5arXQk4jgiXr+qAoFjv+TWb/W0l C2l/W9+49+kREXWbyDfBZx4BneC5PBuuJmGZDR8DzzkP3z4AGKCWTCgtDVUmc7SE6W TVIfURneM9l4DBCVdnehRnLCoaokRR3bY5xRUBU9KgAtwaNR/Uyz62jk+64Rn9uzAv MaAxw/nV2ZCM+AprTjw/hlMjkc7p17W5YIbfzIzshXBHxutC99l5sOoLGKAev1lWRX 9RoiGANxjq7QgLBmHUwYXJlAp0sGw2lmr8PKNrgStWVw68R3RqLrkTewYmZpvp1rVr B5lYj6E9maMWg==

Thanks, turns out it was on promosuite’s end….Amazing what a phone call can accomplish. When you can get someone to pickup the phone, and not try to hand the issue off to you.

Something about a “Cache Clearer” on their end.

Believe me I did just about anything I could think of ipconfig/flushdns, completely wiped out chromes cache, fresh install of firefox/IE, Cleared the windows server DNS Cache. But it was happening outside Our network too so I was pretty sure it was a website/webserver issue.

Thanks.