Re: tough website issue
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>, nathaniel.steele@icloud.com
Subject: Re: tough website issue
From: dave allen <crtech-mail@reyware.us>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 10:17:56 -0600
make sure you refresh the pages. maybe even clear the cache.

make sure they're all https or http and not a mixture of both.

where is it hosted? on one server or many (that may not be in sync)? (do nslookup and see how many aliases show up)

did the IP of the server(s) change recently and dns is still sync'ing up? (do nslookup on different computers and see what IPs show up)

dave allen