RE: Open Source or Inexpensive CAD/Drawing Program
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: Open Source or Inexpensive CAD/Drawing Program
From: "Allard, Mark G" <MGAllard@unwsp.edu>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2018 16:20:06 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=unweagles.onmicrosoft.com; s=selector1-unwsp-edu; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=EpXVNjCXgOw/4JgJRB4mPiEvHVT8dIiREMMdn3eIDho=; b=B+M5RTsYCXl9uUdeBeDoKGmBfZHyZHIdBhFpFmmjvyukbsQrCn4kP2+qX6wzNQ0ChC1G80EG1/s7Zwi5cAXR++bm9WHg8BgVa8ML6JODlp8lyHMVQ0sAD4LmP+kkTC3HbbfUWSbvNzdcU7P2Nw8hwNLrM9ztkf18HFdmUvi+OmQ=
I like the sound of that.
Thanks for the tip.
Back in the late '80's, I remember learning a little about Gerber drill tapes.
Was there something called spider layout or the like?
The purpose was to be able to drag connected parts around a drawing.
The object was to minimize congestion between connections and devices.
Mark A