Re: Open Source or Inexpensive CAD/Drawing Program
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>, Dan Grimes <dangrimes@sosradio.net>
Subject: Re: Open Source or Inexpensive CAD/Drawing Program
From: Bob Morris <bobmorris54@outlook.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2018 16:04:17 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=outlook.com; s=selector1; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=NXxuUE+glMD6Qxfcd3AvnVyMkDdnwJAWdtSeQ2FkIdE=; b=rzkIqjDFqC4veKK7ndWN0eo/b05Ujr9zTQnIIl58puQqS/JCSSCFqIZj4KD+zP4q+szBTUNNPPrhT9N9YMrLr+8g/q/YA+zfJTBQlNRawKfcCBDwWIsYcsw3NI0F7xBtdqrvkdZyueITBExX0ZKkxViwEdgXS66KVUmVuV3MmtWV5L+MBvG9Yz9biPlMWc2wQJKXwZjiQjAdcqdfbddu5TZfeAQ8b9swyj1BaNV2t+gntpKlDzhKxVkffia2tc82Vbus3DfGAMbyC26P0RXnb/OSSnVXRaIFDfjMx3xika4+wadN9GfNjLKOncUflN4MwB/jc87C7DReQ5BgNRdK1Q==
I have a collection of Visio stencils I have accumulated that I’d be willing to share. Nothing radio equipment specific. Just audio focused.

Bob Morris
937.416.1245