RE: Open Source or Inexpensive CAD/Drawing Program
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: Open Source or Inexpensive CAD/Drawing Program
From: Mike Price <mprice@srnradio.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2018 15:05:30 +0000
Accept-language: en-US

Wow, That goes back!  I used it on a laptop the had a monochrome vga display and a colossal 30MB hard drive. J

I remember doing something silly and wiping out all of my files and having to start all over.  What a bummer!

Michael W. Price

Digital Product Engineer

Salem Radio Network

6400 Belt Line Rd., STE 210