Re: Re: Radio for Radio
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Re: Radio for Radio
From: Pat Wahl <pwahl@wwib.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2018 13:59:16 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=wwib-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=6TZ3NqVpwD5nqbAvOvpJnP9iQCSjuyvg777B5uL4sfg=; b=PcOUjOJMAsD5xsp9Tt7e5fJOFybeKYiSoSt/ww5QNzqAjvKuxPb3C8DSGFTSjwjwzX 1Tb15PZQJnKQy1uGkpD8RRmmj5dkoIHNPRwDpg/fj74DvyBlF9grMABRyGijXWbslTy7 74xRUgZUtHm78VZKwIi+rj2YtzsUSewjajDvyaPAt0vM0hzicx8UU9DsNREjkdXE2YLG bV3Pl93kcnf7i93UIVivuc/srpfLliGRMGHiPHpWUfTSJ16o2T1Eq7D5AuODVkJIzEnn 4tShDHu6ezAaKyC0a66tezNxXdMUdIxZHILbIBkbNKNIHtZ+hQDXOsrOBmTbVS5pMSMb PY7A==
Love it, Alan. Those are amazing receivers. We use the first two at translator sites. I think Mark is doing this as an emergency backup, so they may not want to spend so much. I am less familiar with the Deva models you listed. Are you finding that these perform right up there with the first two in congested RF?

Pat Wahl
WWIB
Chippewa Falls, WI