Re: Re: Radio for Radio
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Re: Radio for Radio
From: Alan Kilgore <wrvm.engineer@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2018 11:54:44 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=1nW6hWSXLDGZw0lABuL1NSHtjTmUpBaHeNeluzsjSdM=; b=jEGjC+mpy2ZyHKoUYPt32H+HdmUxdZmxe7TlcYPLGjRVKBebnfW+aG4i22nWWyHdeE snn63VRQ3OiKAsL9rkWWDgHe4CCB0ycxJ/BxZ5R7yIihBldvjcSp+rssbePRJyTzv5kQ RY9TtlYPWGRJBXVnMlQmnDkVk7PFBl/ZOQtmYWe5JjPsU12i8xSwSoEKPi3Yx6tP8ML7 3MnS1g/yom/DE5sRjTZs9+AjLO9wWq/wdPoWwAEYl3YYE3yP62Dxn3sLSvWUNKeZyl0q lnyQ9sSWCThraPRUeOax2Pkev4c4VIDS/H5zPyAwelX2B97s2Sspn5OTzwLfir78WZcF Cy/A==
You really need to get one of these broadcast receivers:
  • Inovonics Aaron 640 or Aaron 650
  • BW Broadcast RBRX Encore or
  • Deva DB7000 or DB7007