Re: BE FM30 to FM30T
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: BE FM30 to FM30T
From: Alan Kilgore <wrvm.engineer@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2018 14:17:44 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=Dc3yqOPe/weds6cq2x2o6mjJEIWWb7Tb0PLG44FC8Es=; b=aibx+MNvhDMv398us3HUiprYFStIJOJPelPyFEVHjsi/ZqPONDRbE6Y8mAdvVrzg4p uHnvK4WYBJdv37qLVb1zUD+1IBtqFbTT2cqHkigf7oH+gqfcGI2uIkjiprqkMAkDEX0w qnqpC3roWo4PLVGiUqEnHyZutbHuwLUQefmeq5kiaQJ+ZaGCzYscPznTkXV//+hm8Jmk GhL5EKlmAu0dlWx3weSL2I9LmR8bgBf4IWakNbyxxulUd6f1WHAgzsEdMfq2Ekk8T6B6 qEiTdAOWEixN6WS/zl7idhtvaljG46uw9AmBUPd01c0ZOYKaZiT8ktLdDg6YXsq3sWbJ TZ6Q==
Dan, we have both an FM-30B with the update to single PA grid tuning control and an FM-30 with the old PA grid 2-control tuning that has *not* been updated. How may I help you?

I'll send you a direct email with my contact info.