RE: MB1 Schedule - online PDF version posted
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: MB1 Schedule - online PDF version posted
From: David Woodworth <David.Woodworth@moody.edu>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2018 16:26:52 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=moodybibleinstitute.onmicrosoft.com; s=selector1-moody-edu; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=NoqHKzZpErax/4yfmXep4BjHppJmnt7XpUkWSql70jE=; b=Wj7Se4fEgjeF5HqjVDQqKNEjNBddgGzGwOhEnYdX4Mj7uow/98tr8zCe3nOnETTZhXcv0DKBMoQ01QOdx677Mvdt1E0GTHm6xGW/uV47jk0I1tF1S3Lwcurl+RP1vuX9++HetUIscpZzCe86Raj/QaRzgfh29QzjZadRNpzDfpM=

Hi Paul.

I’m not sure why the link will not work for you. I have been able to copy and paste it into all of my web browsers successfully. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Edge and Firefox.

I’ve attached both an Excel and PDF versions of our updated Moody-1 Program Schedule, to be effective 09-15-2018. That’s when we launch the new permanent replacement program for Up For Debate (which ended its run last January) with the new Ed Stetzer Live call-in program. I’ll try to post the PDF to the website and publish a URL for that as well.

This information was added in this week’s e-mail details with the “Best of Moody radio” information for this Saturday at 11am CT:

New Program:

Starting Saturday, September 15, 2018 we are excited to offer a new program from Moody Radio, Ed Stetzer Live, will take the place of the Best of Moody Radio.

Ed Stetzer Live is a 55 minute program that will air Saturdays at 11:00 a.m. CT. and will help your listeners live out the gospel in a rapidly changing world. Drawing on years of research and ministry experience, Ed will lead special guests and caller interaction in a perceptive discussion of today’s trends. Listeners will discover new ways to show and share the love of Jesus to a broken and a hurting world.

Program descriptions, clock, graphics package, and clearance forms to sign up for the program will be posted to the Moody Radio affiliates website by Wednesday, September 12, 2018. If you are interested in carrying this new program from Moody Radio please contact George Economos, Director of Strategic Marketing at (312)329-2198 or via email at George.Economos@Moody.edu.

----------------------------

I hope this helps!

Logo for Labels

David P. Woodworth
Network Affiliate Support Coordinator  |  Radio Operations
(312) 329-4435

(312) 259-9383 (mobile)

(800) 621-7031 (toll-free)

(312) 329-4468 (fax)