RE: Logmein alternative (Splashtop)
To: "'CRTech'" <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: Logmein alternative (Splashtop)
From: "W. Scott Hill" <engineer@kcam.org>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2018 20:52:38 -0700

Tim,

I also was using LogMeIn after our Bomgar box crashed and saw the pricing increase to a point we could not afford.  My research led me to Remote Utilities as a good replacement.  So far, I have liked the functionality and plan on implementing the RU Server soon.  My biggest challenge was getting it for MAC OS, but we used CrossOver for Mac (https://www.codeweavers.com/products/crossover-mac) to get the RU Viewer (for windows) to run in the Mac environment.

In His service,

Scott Hill - KCAM