Re: Burk Plus Touch features
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Burk Plus Touch features
From: Jack Epperson <jack.epperson@alphamediausa.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2018 09:15:26 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=alphamediausa-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=DFWiZ7RZHerEfKvKiCYKiG7AV01OhLPXXjAI3ExCUeU=; b=q/rcQT7BJUsXZqEjEnxtvbuemrjs/8POasyIv/boad+HW1Ga95W0/3Xft4OIz2zkLN wR9FTm9TgA/cobPS20SYVjWKEnrLUdSjIzlM5pStVzF2nhqv+l4vb4Y71Qc4I2TtimVD 76IAOPCsllB7Nn4qFte7+iFRqlYg7I2nFcrrctrETk8N63bhHwyY+3nBWPxaGTxJbxqX BU5TkdAI2ngucHNSqYjRQeJGZV7GGnw4dGCkSwQDoKkskuXIlsNPquK1myBvQV7tmiPJ gbCm8ujTzAKZfBrNZ3ONSVNKdAu2lmS4rETF56Riax1wgwpy0UDzuf4x1l+YZuMiQdmD pngA==
Those are nice bells and whistles, but I have been suggesting for years now that they add a status code (like 300 for alarm status) for all of the channels where it just reads down the list.of all of the statuses being monitored. When you have multiple sites or clients that you were not the Burk installer on and thus may not remember which channel does what at that site it would be most helpful in the middle of the night when you need to know more than just what is in the alarm mode.

Jack Epperson
Chief Engineer
        Alpha Media- Aurora, Joliet IL
        Matrix Broadcasting- Crystal Lake IL
WERV
WZSR WFXF WCCQ WJOL-WJOL HD WRXQ WSSR
SBE CBRE CBNT GROL

Old Engineers don't die, they Dielectric.