Re: List emails filtering to spam - 2nd Address Test
To: "CRTech" <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: List emails filtering to spam - 2nd Address Test
From: Jim Turvaville <jim@rt66.media>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2018 09:39:51 -0700
Tom - how well do you know me?  My mother is not the only one who tole me that "trouble is your middle name"!! LOL

I subscribed over the weekend with my new address, and it was this morning before I got the confirmation I could post.  When I did, this email came to both addresses in just a few seconds... I have *never* seen my own posts before, so that was a new thing for me.   I will watch both addresses this week and probably dump the old one thereafter.

Web mail providers can often do funny things to your incoming mail; so paying to have my own mail server might make things flow a lot more smoothly from a reception issue. As always, time will tell.

Onward!

Jim "Turbo" Turvaville -  SBE Certified Radio Engineer
Turbo Technical Services -  www.jimturbo.com
Route 66 Media - www.rt66.media

---- On Mon, 27 Aug 2018 09:33:36 -0700 Tom Bosscher <tom.bosscher@cornerstone.edu> wrote ----

Jim,

Why are you always so troublesome?   :)

I have thought of taking the list to groups.io  I was on a few list servers that switched over, and I liked groups.io so much that I moved about 18 groups over.

But with crtech, nothing will be a rash decision.

And dealing with isp's, well, one should be able to get paid for that hassle!

Well, as a test and a possible migration, I have also subscribed to this list group under my other life's email address to have 2 sets to look at and compare.  I will post this email to the list from that address as well and we will see who gets what, huh?