Re: Burk Plus Touch features
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Burk Plus Touch features
From: Tom Van Gorkom <tomvangorkom@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2018 11:32:11 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=BKnCScoonaKmRzFlMRbdOkGk2jAY7RbycIRT+rm5Dcs=; b=TKopSt7GlQ3WpkELijg95tESg8DIRAcipvQ4pGDOG2noQE0kVrgvZWXTpqCANVch9n k0GLTqRvgnMF0+x3K1JYKcnUlpQ4gIclCzwxfp8VVDTtuOjIVWOQ0ZlPoocTQPc9sLb0 pZNnFkxBoyd/rWXid2i6cOrcw3VLZoJTeGMwpK2gdpYkWh6n9Bw0GTnqiLsyDLeFURZr oKyE2Bx1exny4Qp2DxcWMtRTehy5N3/VfSdTHjgRQoJeND+hLiBVJHZ1Phhw4Tw3Pixh 1clGfGvgRf6LGH73IbOHTXR1wnoND/6i99WtUAMCOTCiEiEfJK5qhXjNlymLBj4GxVg+ g3BA==
Yes, that is a useful feature, especially if programmable.  I use a timed relay feature in my Davicom units when rebooting some piece of equipment or holding a solenoid valve open for a certain amount of time. They have a programmable feature for setting a time duration (Pulse width) for momentary contact closures/opennings from 100 ms to hours. I use such a feature automatically for the most part except for a reboot of a router or something. In that case I made a button on my screen control panel to activate the relay pulse width set to 10 seconds. Just click it and it does the rest.

Tom Van Gorkom
Office: 956-380-8150
Cell: 865-803-7427

Rio Grande Bible Institute