RE: FCC DIRS exercise
To: 'CRTech' <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: FCC DIRS exercise
From: nathaniel.steele@icloud.com
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2018 11:58:28 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=icloud.com; s=04042017; t=1534957111; bh=c2MdJd0zixCkxQTpjwv8mY7JA2oG2wv0Amf9L2dwO0Y=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-id:MIME-version:Content-type; b=nRAK4dozyn22e7XmALK6/WIhWyMmpQB0whxv2PO/vF9ww7oPJT6Q3cOKwykFc11dL xLGTSTK5/CXd4qGzYtrCQtRWFeDwUCX7wuogHT3nwwtBt7dSRMKYVOXofgD1T8U6U+ 61mFR3OTF2GTZURmMKDLEwP+36BXB1mPlSg8nTeQOx+4XF7WWAxAuumf9/ATFt8Sh9 KVQln7QTi9Zq5ttvoZrzANxFfGkzgZYMFkTcHSQKqryIhQ7qJGR4cql3Qki9/4koX9 HdNPTOCD4ONZ7x83ltrhZTEm/md5lnWx3M5+SZ3Fc8ycfxzV/J9UrM2obI5PgNtJND wIIPPuc7pHwNg==

Thank you again!