Re: Multiple Simultaneous Streams from one Computer?
To: "crtech@crtech.org" <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Multiple Simultaneous Streams from one Computer?
From: Darcey Christianson <Darcey.Christianson@moody.edu>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2018 19:51:06 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=moodybibleinstitute.onmicrosoft.com; s=selector1-moody-edu; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=zVdUvD5eZ4QV4stefXf0qkhGEg5iizTb3qtzufYzq8k=; b=o7zqKPZIcNAr5f47lhIfcQK+Pxxyz2c8max6yaLFbmSRvMMwI9r+ZdQHQCArBGiXWCBDWybYx61If7SGS/1iJ2Kng/dDVKzgjr8Q8gbhkEiJQdLnI/9AN/OW6ghvfj4mQ/JFvwoVP8bBOtkxsfqTkyqt5043pemtBs33NP9RVmc=
Doug,

We use "Replay A-V", which is now called "Replay Radio" from Applian Technologies. You can record multiple streams at the same time.

Thank you for your support!

--

Darcey Christianson
Chief Engineer