DETROIT Equipped on Moody XDS RE: Moody Radio XDS Receiver Firmware Updates today - Wednesday, 8/1/2018
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: DETROIT Equipped on Moody XDS RE: Moody Radio XDS Receiver Firmware Updates today - Wednesday, 8/1/2018
From: Stephen Dealy <steved@salemdetroit.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2018 18:03:31 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Cc: "'David.Woodworth@moody.edu'" <David.Woodworth@moody.edu>

David,

We went through the XDS update yesterday, and all looked good.    Panel lights:     had fast blinking UPDATE yesterday afternoon, then today did my morning check and we were solid  green on POWER and SIGNAL….   No UPDATE or FAULT lit.    I even went to the boxes IP and enjoyed looking at the pretty new interface.

Only program we take is EQUIPPED WITH CHRIS BROOKS live @ 13:00 EASTERN.    No Audio from the XDS.    By 13:03 I had your back=up WEB STREAM on AIR.

I did a hard reboot on the XDS box.    I was back to green POWER and SIGNAL….  But still no audio for about 45seconds.   Then my XDS audio in CUE popped back in PERFECT.

We missed those 3minutes at the top of the show.    I wanted to check with you, and whomever you suggest, to find out if we need to  CREDIT the program or would you consider this a delivery problem not requiring a $$$ Credit.

Thanks!

STEVE DEALY,
Operations Manager
SteveD@SalemDetroit.com