Re: Moody Radio XDS Receiver Firmware Updates today - Wednesday, 8/1/2018
To: "CRTech" <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Moody Radio XDS Receiver Firmware Updates today - Wednesday, 8/1/2018
From: <harlanreinders@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2018 09:04:39 -0500
Dave,

Is there anything required on our part?

Thanks,

Harlan Reinders
WHEM (FM)
Eau Claire, WI

(715) 838-9595, off
reinders@whem.com

From: David Woodworth
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2018 7:59 AM
To: CRTech

To all on CRTech:

I thought I’d share this article we sent to all Moody Radio affiliates last Friday, July 27 in our Moody Radio March 2018 Satel-LINK e-newsletter:

Reminders

XD Satellite Receiver Firmware Update on Wednesday, Aug. 1, 2018
Moody Radio has scheduled an XDS Firmware Update on Wednesday, Aug. 1 for all affiliates equipped with the XDS-PROQ or XDS-PROR series satellite receivers. Operations managers and engineers at affiliate stations should prepare for the firmware update being pushed out that day to all XDS network receivers beginning at 7:00 a.m. ET.

The XDS-PROQ firmware update from Version 2.6.12 to the latest available Version 3.4.11 will bring receivers in the field up to date with the latest factory enhancements. The last firmware up-date was in April 2016—affiliates are sure to appreciate some of the new features of Version 3.4.11.

Read more at: https://www.moodyradio.org/siteassets/stations/affiliate/tech-specs/techspecs_xds-proq-r_receiver_firmware_update_08-01-2018.pdf

Thanks!

David P. Woodworth
Network Affiliate Support Coordinator  |  Radio Operations
(312) 329-4435

(312) 259-9383 (mobile)

(800) 621-7031 (toll-free)

(312) 329-4468 (fax)

820 N. LaSalle Blvd., Chicago, IL 60610
www.moodyradio.org/affiliates

Follow-Ups: RE: Moody Radio XDS Receiver Firmware Updates today - Wednesday, 8/1/2018
(David Woodworth <David.Woodworth@moody.edu>, 1 Aug 2018 14:11:23 -0000)