RE: Moody Radio XDS Receiver Firmware Updates today - Wednesday, 8/1/2018
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: Moody Radio XDS Receiver Firmware Updates today - Wednesday, 8/1/2018
From: David Woodworth <David.Woodworth@moody.edu>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2018 13:59:10 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=moodybibleinstitute.onmicrosoft.com; s=selector1-moody-edu; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=ifpDJPikjB6oO4jF2hR6M2zrLT7n0dpwNd4VBMaWPSA=; b=SJGGDtrrfEHBSYo3ayfI+w5YCG6ILdKkrkBcVOHmeXajnu0VncaCQfiEpEueBfvd2W5H2E2vPfFmFsDOYyjIu011FtjWmdKGMqLt4MhM+2VDLt78yxp9S3wgAjRjAuoQgeh6XvBh4HbvD47G4NtofXCSn2bKivpWVL7LnSfKweE=

One other note (thanks Dave Allen!) and an answer to an FAQ on this subject:

Stations with Moody Radio XDS receivers will need ambos UI rev 1.31.9 or later (preferably the latest 1.31.50) to transfer files with the new XDS Firmware version 3.4.11.

One FAQ I fielded earlier this week: “Is it okay if I reboot my XDS receiver several days or even a week later (when I return from vacation)?”

The answer is yes! The receiver will continue to operate under the previous/existing firmware during the download process and afterward, even though the front panel “Update” LED will be flashing rapidly. The update will not take effect until after the receiver has been rebooted.

Thanks,

Logo for Labels

David P. Woodworth
Network Affiliate Support Coordinator  |  Radio Operations
(312) 329-4435

(312) 259-9383 (mobile)

(800) 621-7031 (toll-free)

(312) 329-4468 (fax)